New Generation Innovation and Entrepreneurship Development Centre
What We Offer
Events & Update
- Promote knowledge based and technology-driven Start-ups by harnessing young minds and their innovation potential in today’s world.
- To inculcate the spirit of Innovation and Entrepreneurship amongst the young students of Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences (Deemed to be University).
- To encourage and support start-up creation through mentorship, expertise and networking.
- NewGen IEDC is a Five-year programme
- Multi-disciplinary Projects involving Engineering, Pharmacy, Biotechnology and Microbiology
- Financial assistance of Rs.2.5 Lakh per project for one year to every student team
- A maximum of 15 new projects having high degree of innovation and commercial viability would be supported in a year.
Students from First year to Final Year of UG & PG will be encouraged to take up innovative projects with possibility of high degree of innovation and commercial viability.